ASEAN School Games Editions (click below)
- 1st ASEAN School Games 2009
- 2nd ASEAN School Games 2010
- 3rd ASEAN School Games 2011
- 4th ASEAN School Games 2012
- 5th ASEAN School Games 2013
- 6th ASEAN School Games 2014
- 7th ASEAN School Games 2015
Editions' Top 3 Finishers
All-Time Medal Count
About the ASEAN School Games (ASG)
The 1st ASG planned under the new games format was organized by Thailand in 2009, while the 2nd ASG was organized by Malaysia in 2010. The 3rd ASG in 2011 will be organized by Singapore from 1 to 7 July 2011. The fourth was held in Indonesia. And the recent was held in Hanoi, Vietnam.
ASEAN School Games (ASG) is the annual games for ASEAN schools. The ASEAN Schools Sports Council (ASSC) is an apolitical regional sports organization that promotes sports amongst member countries.
The ASEAN Schools Games (ASG) is organized under the auspices of the ASSC and prior to 2009, the games were played based on satellite, single sports events. This was revamped in 2009 where a games format was adopted.
The objectives of the ASEAN School Games are as follows:
- To promote ASEAN Solidarity in our youth through school sports
- To provide opportunities for school athletes to benchmark their sporting talents in the ASEAN region
- To provide opportunities for school athletes to interact and engage in cultural exchange within ASEAN
- To bring friendship among participating members of ASG